Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks to Laurie! I got a Circle of Friends Award!

My sweet stamping friend and fellow design team member, Laurie over at Ministering Hands...Loving Hearts, has given me this wonderful award.


Laurie and I met when we joined the fabulous and fun design team over at Artful Sentiments by Kimm. Each week, we play with our copic markers using colors that Kimm has thoughtfully suggested in her Copic Color Challenge. It's a great exercise in creativity and I definitely enjoy the challenge. I've also wholeheartedly enjoy Laurie's fabulous art, friendship and support!

Thanks a ton, Laurie!!

The Rules for the Circle of Friends award:

1. Cut and paste the award logo and cut & paste it on your own blog.

2. Nominate at least five other bloggers that you feel have become part of your circle of friends.

3. Link to your nominees within your blog post and include these instructions on how to pick up your award on your blog post.

4. To show your appreciation to the person who gave you the award, link back to their blog.

5. Finally, comment on the recipients' blogs to let them know they've received the award.

Sounds simple, right?

I only have one huge problem!!! It's with Rule #2, The community of stampers and friends I am blessed to consider my own is just way to full of people that inspire, support, and teach me. I have so many wonderful friends who make me smile each and every day that I could not possibly pick 5 specific people!

So, this award goes out to all of my fantastic friends and my marvelous muses! If you want to claim this award, please do!! Just follow the instructions above!

Have a happy and wonderful day, my charming and fabulous Circle of Friends!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...