Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GC20: Rainbow and Shades of GC18: Happiness

The sustained 90 degree plus temperatures are getting to me and I have had absolutely no desire to do anything strenuous. Then, I saw the brand-new challenge at Gingersnap Creations - GC20: Rainbow Color Challenge - and I had to get in on the fun!


Ali, my excellent friend and the other founding femme at Gingersnap Creations, is challenging everyone to use all the colors of the rainbow in their creations.

Gingersnap Creations is also celebrating happiness and focusing on patterned paper in August, so I decided to build both into my card today! No stamping either - my ink is not drying right - and no sophisticated cutting as I quickly found out that my paper is absorbing the ambient humidity and all day preferred to rip instead of clip. So, off to collage land I go!

Happy Love
Collage Images:
woman from Vintage Belles sheet and words from Sweet Memories sheet (Enchanted Mercantile - my old stash)
Paper: Tutti Frutti from Lime Rickey collection (BasicGrey)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Basic Black (Stampin Up)

Don't forget to get in on the happiness and get your chance to win some great blog candy at Gingersnap Creations!

Up for grabs is this wonderful Artistic Outpost plate called....what else?..... Happiness!


Go to the Gingersnap Creations blog and follow the directions for your chance to win this beautiful plate!

5 comments:

  1. See a little heat never gets you down! Hope everything is sticking now! darn glue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it seemed to work out fine!
    great backing paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning! Love the bright colours...poor you having that kind of heat....hope it is cooler tomorrow for you hun....loving that plate of stamps...tis gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funky background. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...