Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Friday Sketcher's #63: Sitting on the Fence

Today, Tilda and I seem to have a lot of things in common. I was sitting on the fence all day about what I was going to do with the extra time I had on my hands while my daughter was in camp. I yearn for that odd moment to be alone here and there but then haven't the faintest clue what to do with it when I get it.


I finally got off the fence and make this card. I colored this image awhile back but then couldn't decided what to do with it...more fence sitting. While reviewing some of my favorite challenge sites today, I found this great sketch at Friday Sketcher's and just had to try it out. I didn't do it exactly as I was supposed to ...but what else is new?

Fence Fairy
Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: green and blue check from my scrap basket (old Provocraft pad I think)
Cardstock: Brocade Blue & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B21, B23, B24, E11, E21, E31, E33, E37, E44m YG11, YG13, YG23, and YR00
Other: small heart punch; circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope your Tuesday didn't leave you sitting on the fence!

6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is so beautiful!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so precious!! beautiful job with the coloring hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and sweet card. Hope you don't miss your daughter too much, maybe you will get used to it after a while LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I love the sketch and those hearts work perfectly with the image and the shape of her wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love the green and blue color combo and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is beautiful and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...