Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fairy Windows

I really enjoyed playing with this Punched Windows technique from the Aug/Sep Technique Junkies newsletter. My first card using the technique was more on the cute side, so I went in a vintage direction for this version.

I love this sentiment which translates as Art for Art's Sake. I love the idea that creation is as much the destination as the journey and that art doesn't have to have a specific purpose but be art.


Arts for Art's Sake Fairy Flight
Stamp:
XOX Fairy and Ars Artia Gratia sentiment (Alpha Stamps)
Paper: Hannah Pink Rose Flat (K & Co.); Guardian Angel (Frances Meyer)
Cardstock: Rose Red & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: RV32, Y11, Y13, YG03, YG05, YR00, and YR14
Tools: circle punch (Stampin Up)

Open up a new window in your stamping world - check out the no stress Design Team Call at Gingersnap Creations.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shar!! I love this!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just got this in my email and had to come and rave about it! I absolutely LOVE this card! I need to go get that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...