Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dreaming

Ever dream of being on a no-stress Design Team? Do I have the blog for you! Check out the Design Team Call at Gingersnap Creations! No experience necessary. Creativity is the only qualitfication!

Okay, onto the card for today...

For this card, I used the Scene Silhouettes technique from the new Aug/Sep issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter for which I was priviledged to be a guest designer. I was excited to see that not only did it make the online samples, but it's also in the print edition of the newsletter....cool!!


Dreams
Stamps: flowers, butterfly and lace from Boutique Grunge set (Inque Boutique)
Paper: Wild Wasabi & Basic Black (Stampin Up); glossy cardstock (Stampland Chicago)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Forest Foliage, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou (Stampin Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Tools: oval and scallop oval punches (Marvy); brayer

Dream big!

5 comments:

  1. That's one awesome card. I love the colors and the "softness" -- Just striking - This may be one I just am forced to CASE.... Love it...Great job Kathay in HOT and DRY DRY DRY TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! That butterfly image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Shar, this is just gorgeous!! Beautiful colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. spectacular! and one of my fave techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this~ The stamps and colors are beautiful~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...