Saturday, August 29, 2009

ASCC #23: Fairy Tale Facts of Life

A pretty princess for a sweet Saturday Copic Color Challenge over at Artful Sentiments!


Once again, Kimm has picked some amazing colors for us to play with this week!

V15 Mallow, BV04 Blue Berry and Y21 Buttercup Yellow

Remember you can use 1, 2 or all 3 of these colors (or whatever colors you have that are close). Have some fun with these pretty pastels!

When I saw what wonderful and soft colors Kimm picked, I thought of fairy tales. That led me to pull out this fun set from Starving Artistamps, Doodle Factory Fairy Tale. I used the Blue Berry sparingly and set off the yellows and mallow with a nice icy green to really pull out their rich colors.

I highlighted the fun quote by Impression Obsession with some Drywall Stitching, a Technique Junkie technique.

Fairy Tale Facts of Life
Stamps: princess and coach from DoodleFactory Fairy Tale plate (Starving Artistamps); sentiment (Impression Obsession)
Paper: from my scrap drawer
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); black (Marvy Marker)
Copics: BV04, BV08, E00, E11, E21, G20, G21, V17* closest I had to V15, Y15, Y21, Y26, and YG03

Head on over to Artful Sentiments by Kimm to see what the other talented designers have come up with this week! Grab your copic markers and play along. It's a ton of fun!

5 comments:

  1. adorable card creation...your coloring is amamzing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! This is just ADORABLE!! I love your pretty coloring Shar!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Shar...and, I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute and gorgeous...I love it... and...it is always good to go back to cute..after all ... inky fingers can be a bit boring after a while LOL .. love this and you got me thinking I need to do cute now :O)) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is just so pretty!! Love those words too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...