Saturday, August 22, 2009

ASCC #22: Lady Bugged

My favorite part of summer is how green everything is around me. Kimm's choice of colors for this week's Color Copic Challenge at Artful Sentiments by Kimm captured that freshness perfectly.



Check out these beautiful shades:

As with all the color challenges at Artful Sentiments, you can use 1, 2, or all 3 of the colors or whatever you have that is close! This time I only had 2 colors of the 3. No worries, I had fun with what I had!


Lady Bugged
Stamps: Lady Bugs (Artful Stamper)
Paper: Ladybug paper from an old stack
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B24, B26, B29, E44, G99, R08, R17, R24, R27, R29, YG03, YG13, YG23, YG63, and YG95

So now I'm bugging you to come and play with us over at Artful Sentiments!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so adorable!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, am loving this hun...those colours are fab ... and the ladybirds are so cute...Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar, I adore this card! It's so bright & cheerful...the blue berries are such a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great colouring Shar...such a wonderful image too!

    I wish I had some Copics to play with, but they are horrendously expensive over here {sigh}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar, It's me again....please check my post for today as I have a little something for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, Shar...so cheerful and summery. Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shar!! WOW!! What an adorable lady bug card!! Beautifully colored!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your coloring on this is tremendous. I'm still working on the copic blending thing. Love my pens though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...