Saturday, August 15, 2009

ASCC #21: Windswept

It's a glorious summer day here in Massachusetts! Despite the brightly shining sun, my thoughts have already turned to the fabulous Fall coming up!


Today's colors for the Copic Color Challenge at Artful Sentiments by Kimm are perfect for either a bright, hot Summer day or some Autumn art!


Y15 - Cadimum Yellow, YR04 - Chrome Orange and YR09 - Chinese Orange

Remember, you can use 1, 2 or 3 of the colors in your creation OR whatever you have that's close!

Here's what I put together with my mind on Fall:

Windswept
Stamp:
Windswept (Sugar Nellie)
Paper: Amelia Vine Flowers Flat Paper (K & Company)
Cardstock: Old Olive and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E11, E21, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, YG95, YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR23, and YR24
Markers: Black (Marvy) - and no, I don't know why I didn't just use my copic black
Embellishments: 2 green buttons
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories)

I used two Technique Junkies techniques for this one - Drywall Stitching and Out of the Box.

Have a lot of fun with this week's colors! Create something fabulous and then head on over to Artful Sentiments by Kimm to leave a comment and a link to your art!

I just love the inspiration every week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring, and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card for the fall! I have to check out those techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You indeed color beautifully. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shar..so pretty..love the colors..such a sweet image you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this card Shar!! :) Love the cut from the oval and your coloring is always gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Shar! Love the out of the box tech!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the colors and background you gave her too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...