Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wading into the 21st Century!

For someone who is not technophobic at all, I seem to have been hiding under a rock networking-wise for the past few years. I guess I was wading in slowly...starting with this blog and moving outward into deeper waters.


With an attempt to become a little bit more current, Ill Tempered Ink is now on Blogged.com and Facebook. I think I am too verbose for Twitter so I won't be tweeting any time soon. Sorry. I'm still struggling with using "friend" as a verb...English Major...old habits die hard.

I could not believe how many people I already know on Facebook. Who knew? It's a popular place for stampers! I also found some amazing blogs on Blogged.com. With their great search ability, it's easy to find blogs I love.

Okay, onto the card for today! I tried Cuttlebug Highlights again, a Technique Junkies technique, for the background. The image is colored in with copic markers.

Wading into Summer
Stamps:
Tilda in the Sea (Magnolia)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Frost White (ColorBox)
Copics: Boo, B05, B06, E11, E33, G24, RV11, RV13, Y23, YG63, YG67, YR00 and YR24
Tools: oval cutter (Creative Memories); Cuttlebug machine and embossing folder

If you want to swim into deeper waters yourself and try something new, why not think about joining the Gingersnap Creations new Design Team? No experience necessary. The only qualification is creativity. Applications being accepted until August 15th, 2009!

Well, off to explore more new venues!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Shar, she's adorable and colored so beautiful!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon-this is adorable! You have such a light hand with the Copics...I really must invest some soon! So glad you found your CB...my space is a mess as well...sigh! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel cooler already looking at your beautiful card! She's a sweetheart. I wish I were as tech savvy as you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's just beautiful! I love the soft colors on her and the textured background is so soothing. Good thing you found your CB! I want to go wading with her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...