Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ruby Slippers

I recently joined a new Yahoo Group called ArtyKards. I participated in one of their 1-for-1 swaps with a ruby theme.


Here's what I came up with for my swap partner:


There's No Place Like Home
Stamp:
Ruby Slippers (Visions of Ink)
Paper: red flowers (from an ancient Provocraft stack - I think)
Cardstock: Ruby Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: C1, E00, E11, E33, E37, R27, R29, R35, Y19, and YR00

Hope all your wishes come true today!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Stumbled onto in over as SCS! I am a Wizard of Oz lover, and have never seen this stamp! And it figures, the company isn't in business anymore. Any idea where I can get it?

    TIA!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this stamp. Your swap partner will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning Shar!! WOWZA!! I love the images, beautifully colored girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the paper, but the slippers are out of this world! Love, adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...