Friday, July 24, 2009

Queen of the Last Minute

This week has been crazy! All work and no stamping...sigh. I did manage to get this card done despite my limited schedule which is why I love stamping so much. As long as you have 10 minutes, you can indulge a little creative play.

Queen of the Last Minute
Stamp: Queen of the Last Minute (Alpha Stamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Ballet Blue and Rose Red (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Frost White (ColorBox); Ballet Blue (Stampin Up)
Copics: E00, E31, E33, E37, G99, R27, RV13, RV17, Y19, Y21, Y26, YR00, YR23,
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing machine and folder; heat tool; scallop punch
Other: clear embossing powder (Judikins)

Want to see how I created this card? Head over to Gingersnap Creations and see what else I made this week!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZER!! That is awesome Shar!! I really love that image!! Fun colors too!! TFS! Have a lovely weekend dear!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...