Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Only 10 Days Left

in Artistic Outpost's Christmas in July Sale!

My childhood Christmas mornings were always filled with magic and fun! Fill your July with the magic of fantastic vintage holiday images and have the fun of getting into the holiday spirit extra early this year!

I'm already in the spirit! See what I made this weekend with one of my favorite plates - Snowy Woods!


Welcoming the Holidays
Stamp: door from Snowy Woods plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Glorious Green and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E27, E29, E31, E33, E37, G17, R24, R27, YG63, YG95, YR18, and YR23

How can you get in on the fun? Go on over to Artistic Outpost where they have some of their most popular holiday plates on sale for 10% off regular price!

Get a Summer bargain on some fabulous Fall and Winter stamps! But act fast, this great deal expires on July 31st!

Which plates are on sale?

Cutie Pie

Vintage Halloween

Snowy Woods

Christmas Stories

Ave Maria

These great plates are already marked down on the Artistic Outpost website. Just add them to your cart and check out! Getting these great holiday images couldn't be easier!

So, get an early holiday gift for yourself and check out this great deal!

7 comments:

  1. your card is just gorgeous! it makes me feel the Christmas spirit just looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!! Shar, this is just gorgeous!! I love the way you've made the "siding" on the house!! I LOVE this image...one of my fav sets!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shar and a great jump start on the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar:
    LOVE the Snowy Woods door card. I am so not ready for Christmas!!! Cards yes, present buying NO! Your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful card with the playful distressing - just beautiful Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card almost looks 3D the way you shaded the planks on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shar!
    THANK YOU for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!! I LOVE this piece . . . well . . . I LOVE your other pieces, too . . . but I really love THIS piece for it's dimensionality and technique! YOU ROCK, GF!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...