Friday, July 31, 2009

One Last Bit of Fun & Games

It's been a long, busy month, but I thought I would try to get one more challenge in. Inkurable Stampers is having a challenge to use playing cards in a creation...until midnight tonight!

Here's my last entry to a challenge in July:



Single Heart
Stamp: Need is Love (Hampton Art Stamps)
Paper: Elgin (7 Gypsies)
Collage Images: vintage valentine and vintage photo from my own collection
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel and Riding Hood Red (Stampin Up)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Memento)
Tools: oval and oval scallop punch (Marvy)
Other: playing card; gesso; paintbrush; contact paper

Hope you had a fun-filled July with lots of games and play!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - did you transfer the photo to the playing card? It's looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous! The playing card is gorgeous. Love this card. Hope you are doing well. I'm Sorry I haven't visited in a while. I am having a hard time keeping up lately. Have a fab weekend.

    ♥Debby♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...