Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The New Technique Junkie Newsletter

Anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis knows I am as addicted to Technique Junkies as I am to stamping itself. I have found many a great inspiration on the pages of the Technique Junkie newsletter. Imagine my delight when I was ask to guest design for the August/September issue!

Here's a sample of a technique called Punched Windows which was quite fun to do!

Cat's Play
Stamps: leaping cat and sentiment from Cat Collection 2 (Pink Cat Studio)
Paper: pebbled tan (from my scrap drawer)
Cardstock: Pink Passion and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: RV04, RV13, RV17, YR04, and YR07
Tools: circle punch (Stampin Up)

For this and other fabulous techniques, check out the Technique Junkie Newsletter! I'll be showing off more of my creations from this issue over the course of the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun creation Shar!! Love the colors on your spots!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so much and this technique looks really cool. Congrats on being a TJ designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...