Monday, July 13, 2009

My Daughter's Entry to GC13: Tags

My daughter decided to do a card with a tag on the weekend for the Gingersnaps Challenge. I think it turned out wonderfully! I love her sense of color!

Princess Thank You
Stamps: cat (Stampsmith); thank you (unknown)
Cardstock: deep lilac (Paper Store); generic black
Ink: Peony (Colorbox); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishment: 2 shipping tags, 2 prima flowers, 1 black brad

I was extremely proud of her design! Can you believe she's only 9?

Have a fabulous stamp-filled day!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! What a talented young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your daughter is an artist just like YOU!!! Beautiful tag!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...