Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Canada!

I may not be currently living in my "home and native land" anymore but I still give a big birthday cheer on July 1st! Happy Birthday, Canada! You look great for 142!

Instead of stamp art today, I thought I would share a few personal pictures taken in the land of my birth. I'm on holiday, eh?

From the majesty of the CN Tower



to the spectacular vintages and vistas of the Niagara on the Lake wine country




From the picturesque countryside of Prince Edward Island

and the Atlantic provinces



to the sense of fun in the sun found at the Toronto Zoo


there's no place like Canada!


See no moose, no hockey, no snow, and no maple leaves! There's a lot more to Canada than what you see on the souveniers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your homeland! Hope you had a wonderful day. I have only been to Vancouver but that was simply wonderful and I hope to get back there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...