Monday, July 20, 2009

Dog-gone Good Challenge!

As I went way out on a limb with the card I showed you this morning for the Gingersnap Creations Citrus Challenge, I decided to also show a card which was more "me" as well. Hey, it wouldn't be called a "challenge" if it didn't make you move out of your comfort zone, right?


I used a variation of one of my ultra-fav Technique Junkies techniques, Warhol. The fun citrus colors of the challenges were just yelling circus to me and from there somehow I got to dancing dogs and stars....must be Monday... my mind always wanders in weird directions on Mondays!


Dancing Dogs
Stamp: Toby Dancing (Alpha Stamps)
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Basic Black and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E00, E21, E31, E33, RV13, Y13, Y15, YG05, YG23, YR04, and YR07
Embellishments: 2 black brads
Tools: star punch (Creative Memories)

So if you are in the mood for some great summery colors, go check out the Citrus Color Challenge on Gingersnap Creations!!

Don't forget that every submission to a Gingersnap Creations current challenge in July 2009 gives you a chance to win their July Giveaway!

If you love what you see, why not try out for the first ever Gingersnap Creations Design Team!

1 comment:

  1. TEE!! This makes me smile Shar!! I just LOVE the colors with this one!! SWEET!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...