Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to the Birds

Crafty Creations' challenge #23 for this week is "Birds". I have an entire aviary in my stamp drawer so I figured this would be the challenge for me! Over at Gingersnap Creations, we are featuring collage elements as our papercrafting focus so I have been sorting out my collage images and found this beautiful girl and bird from Inka Stamps.

I used a Technique Junkies technique called depth of field to do the background. I really love this simple but effective technique! Too fun!

Fantasizing Flight
Stamp: Doodle Bird (Alpha Stamps)
Collage Image: Bird girl (Inka Stamps)
Cardstock: Really Rusta and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard (Stampin Up)

Why not dig out some of your collage images and assemble something fantastic today!

9 comments:

  1. You're right ... PERFECT match! Great card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background for your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.... this card is so gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    'Tweet' greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar, Once again you have taken my breath away with your card. Love what you do it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shar, I will have to check ot the link to Technique Junkies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - great imagery...Thanks for playing at Crafty creations. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! So glad you joined us in the bird challenge at Crafty Creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, soft, mellow, enticing....shall I go on....can you tell I luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...