Saturday, July 18, 2009

ASCC #17: In the Pink

When Kimm unveiled her choices for this week's Artful Sentiments Copic Color Challenge, I felt totally in the pink!


This week's colors are R20 Blush, R83 Rose Mist and RV00 Water Lily. Aren't they soft and sweet? I only had R20 but I have an awfully lot of other pinks so I used them too!
One thing I adore about Kimm's challenges is that they are so easy to participate in! You can use 1, 2 or all 3 of the colors you suggest - OR whatever you have that is close! Gotta love it!

This card is dedicated to my friend, Ali, who always teases me about my earth tone color palette, my reluctance to use pop-up dots and my non-frilly self. This card is all soft and fluffy and is even 3-D! She is hosting the Spicy Supply Ribbon Challenge at Gingersnap Creations so I put in some ribbon too! Ali loves ribbon so much, she actually has a great article on how to use all those ribbon scraps!!

So here's one for you, Ali!


In the Pinks
Stamp: bunny (Sugar Nellie)
Paper: scraps from my scrap drawer
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (what else), Ruby Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E27, E31, E33, E37, R20, Rv11, RV13, Y13, Y15, YG13, YR04, YR09
Embellishments: pop-up dots, 2 pieces of 1/4" pink grosgrain ribbon

So put on those rose colored glasses and get creating! Go on over to Artful Sentiments to see what my fellow design members have created with these pretty pastels!

5 comments:

  1. Shar, just wanted to tell you that I think the coloring on this is just GORGEOUS!! I love that image!! I have the Lion one similar to this cutie!! I love it!! TFS! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, loving this design...and the colours are fab! Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon! The minute I saw it I squealed "she used pink!". The image you chose goes perfectly with the pink palette and those ribbon knots are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is colored perfectly!!!! Love the dimension you gave this cute bunny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...