Saturday, July 4, 2009

ASCC #15: American Apples

I decided to take a slightly different take on Color Copic Challenge at Artful Sentiments by Kimm this week! The colors were awesome and perfect for a great July 4th weekend!

This week's fun colors: R29, C0, B26

Instead of some of the tried and true icons of America, I went for a more subtle one - apples! I didn't go as far as to make the pie, but I think these apples look sensational and completely patriotic!



As American As
Stamp:
apples in bowl (Artful Stamper)
Paper: Liberty: Jackson Street (Scenic Route Paper)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic Markers: R24, R29, B26, B32, YG13, YG23, YR23, YR24
Other: beige thread
Tools: corner punch

To see what my fellow design team members did with this fabulous combination, check out Artful Sentiments by Kimm!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the "sketchy" look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, This is beautiful. I love the apples and I love that they are nice and big. What a wonderful focal point of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon I love your apples! You did a beautiful job of coloring them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image you colored...and how you incorporated the bg paper. You just can't go wrong with stripes, can you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Sharon! I love your coloring and how you accented the image with twine- the perfect rustic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your painting is lovely and the whole design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...