Thursday, July 2, 2009

All Orange and White in the Mail Today!

Going to my mailbox today was a lot of fun! I had packages and cards and all sorts of fun stuff!

The first thing I opened was this this fabulous card by Kimm over at Artful Sentiments! Isn't she an amazing artist? I just love this card! She is just the sweetest person!!!! I am on the design team for her copic color challenges which really challenge me to use color in a fun way.

In keeping with the copic theme today, I also got a package from Dick Blick! Some new copics!! Whoohoo! I now have about 100 of the original style Copics! I am addicted!

My last package came Royal Mail...la-de-da! It was filled with some great stamps I had ordered from Sugar Nellie! I had picked out these adorable designs because they are easy to color with ...you guessed it...copics!


While I did have some time to mount these sweeties today, I didn't get to make any cards yet! You'll have to come back next week to see what I have made!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You lucky girl you!!! These are so awesome!! I love the images and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lucky girl. Sugar Nellie stamps are just so cute!!! I am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...