Monday, July 27, 2009

5 Days Left to Get Those Holiday Deals

at Artistic Outpost!

There's so little time left on this great sale, it's just spooky!

I made this card for my favorite holiday with the Vintage Halloween plate!

Playing Witchy Games
Stamps:
witch, pumpkin pair and large pumpkin from Vintage Halloween (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Haunted: Nevermore (Cosmo Cricket)
Cardstock: tan (Creative Memories); Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: BV00, BV04, E09, E11, E21, E37, YR00, YR04, YR07, YR23, YR24, and W1
Embellishment: 1 bingo card (Collage Closet - I think...it's been awhile)

Until July 31st, 2009, you can get some of Artistic Outpost's most popular holiday plates for 10% off regular price!

On sale now - Cutie Pie, Vintage Halloween, Snowy Woods, Ave Maria and Christmas Stories!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Shar, This is adorable! makes me want to start my holiday cards. Thank you for selecting my art for the Home page! I have a little award for you on my blog if you want to stop by and pick it up, hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, now I HAVE to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful is this lovely card, cute little whitch. :-)
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Halloween and this is just awesome!! What fun details on this!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular :O) love this lots...soon be Hallowe'en ..hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...