Friday, June 26, 2009

There Goes the Bride

The daughter of a great friend is getting married this weekend! When I settled down to make this card, I picked one of my favorite images from Inkadinkado. I made my first hand-made anniversary card for my husband using this image. I just love it!

Here's that long-ago foray into masking:


For my new vision for this pretty stamp, I wanted to go a bit bigger so I tried a new size for me, 5"x 7". For the layout, I was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge #133. It's my first time playing this one and it was really fun.

Mr. & Mrs.
Stamps: vintage couple (Inkadinkado); Mr. & Mrs. (Savvy Stamps)
Paper: Navy Blossoms (Far and Away)
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Black Tuxedo (Memento)
Copics: B00, B02, E00, E09, E25, E33, RV04, RV09, W7, YG13, YG23, YR00, and YR14

Here's to new beginnings and endless love!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Great details and layout!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your cards are beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do on a daily basis. Thanks again for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are really beautiful, and so special when made from the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job with the Diva challenge! I like that a lot! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky couple..this is sure to be an heirlooom!! so easy to just go buy a card..i think it is more personal to make one..really shows how much you care and that a lot of thought went into it. This card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...