Friday, June 12, 2009

Tagging along with GC13

Here's another sample I made for the Spicy Supply Challenge (GC13 - Tags) for Gingersnap Creations!

For this card, I used a Technique Junkie technique called Block Collage on the tag. After I finished the collage, I colored the central image with copics to give it a faintly vintage look. It's a little bit more askew than I originally planned but I still like it!

On Board
Stamps: various from Maiden Voyage plate (Oxford Impressions)
Paper: Kissin Kate (Cosmo Cricket)
Cardstock: tan (Paper Store)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up); Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copic: BG11, E00 and YR00
Embellishment: shipping tag (Avery)

Still tagging along with this challenge! More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...