Friday, June 12, 2009

Penny Black 52: Blooming Gorgeous

Better late than never! I finally got a chance to put together the card I colored for the new Penny Black challenge - Blooming Gorgeous - that I colored last Tuesday. It's been one of those days all week!

For this card, I used a Technique Junkies technique called Marker Watercolor and an image I received as part of the last Gingersnap Creations' image swap. I just love how it turned out!


What Really Matters
Stamps:
What Matters and Lazy Days (Penny Black) * thanks to Annika for the hedgehog
Paper: pink from scrap pack (DCWV)
Cardstock: Real Red and Garden Green (Stampin Up); watercolor
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Markers: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom and Old Olive (Stampin Up)
Tools: circle cutter (Creative Memories)

Hope you have lots of lazy days this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous water coloring, Sharon and I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...