Thursday, June 4, 2009

GC12: Journeys - Mastering Travel

Last week, I made my first Masterboard using Alice in Wonderland characters. You can see the tutorial at Gingersnap Creations.

This week, I decided to embrace the Journeys Chestnut Theme Challenge at Gingersnap Creations and make another masterboard with my fabulous new stamps from Oxford Impressions. Two lovely plates came in the mail while I was away - Travel Journal and Maiden Voyage! This masterboard was made using stamps from Travel Journal.


Here are the cards I made with the masterboard!

Wilde Diary
Stamps: various from Travel Journal plate (Oxford Impressions)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); light blue scrapbook paper (DCWV)
Ink: Peeled Paint, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Pine Needles, Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Ink)

The World is a Book
Stamps: various from Travel Journal plate (Oxford Impressions)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); light blue scrapbook paper (DCWV)
Ink: Peeled Paint, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Pine Needles, Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Ink)
Embellishments: twine, 2 antique brass brads

Hope you enjoyed these two creations. I will be adding to this set over the next couple of days!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your site from SCS - so glad! Your masterboard and cards are gorgeous!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now this is very cool!! I love this idea and how quick and easy it would be to have it on hand when making up your cards!! :) CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I really love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this masterboard turned out great. I love the cards you made with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...