Friday, June 19, 2009

GC11: Bearly Making the Deadline

I'm all swaps and scraps today! Here's a card I made for the Gingersnap Creations' color challenge: Yellow, Green & Dark Brown.

I got this great image in a watercolor swap at Gingersnaps last month and decided to use it for this challenge. I've been having fun with Marker Watercoloring, a Technique Junkies technique, so I decided to try it again with this sweet image. I really like the effect.


Shortest Distance
Stamps: bears (unknown); Laughter (Rubber Tree)
Paper: yellow gingham (Provocraft stack scrap)
Cardstock: Really Rust & Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Markers: Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Tools: Marvy punches

Keep laughing!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and you've got to love a deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've told you already how much I love this, but I'll say again how sweet these images are!! If you need any other Darcie images, I can stamp up some for you!! :) Have a lovely weekend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is just too cute! I am a bear collector and you did a fabulous job with this card..they are darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...