Thursday, June 18, 2009

GC10: Late to the Party

Today, I thought I would try out the great inspiration challenge on Gingersnap Creations. There's only 2 days left to play so I am getting this one in just under the wire.


I was inspired by both the colors and the flowers in this inspiration challenge. With lots of colors to work with, I thought a technique from the latest Technique Junkies newsletter, Depth of Field, would help unite it all. In keeping with Gingersnap Creations' theme of the month, Journeys, I used "Traveler Tilda" for this one.

Here's what I came up with:

Enjoy Wonder
Stamps: Traveler Tilda (Magnolia); sentiment from Express Yourself clear set (Impression Obsession); Flower from Petal Prints set (Stampin Up)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Green Galore, and Brilliant Blue (Stampin Up)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, and Purely Pomegranate (Stampin Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B32, B34, B37, E00, E09, E11, G24, R37, R39, Y06, Y13, Y15, YG05, and YR14

Have a little fun and check out the challenges at Gingersnap Creations!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the flower background with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I love how you used the colors and did a double challenge - yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I haven't been here forever and I so enjoy your art. I'm impressed when someone includes several challenges. Too mind boggling for me. She's very cute and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW!! What a cutie Shar!! I love the fun bright colors on this one!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...