Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Forest Fairy and two Challenges

I had to flip the Stamp Something sketch for this cutie...hope they don't mind. I used the colors from the Gingersnap Creations' GC11: Color Challenge - Yellow, Green & Dark Brown. The color challenge closes next week so there's still time to play..maybe I'll make another card now that I have the paper out...hmm.

Forest Fairy
Stamp: Sittande larv (HAnglar & stAnglar)
Paper: Hey You from Times Nouveau collection (Graphic 45); yellow gingham and yellow daisy paper (Provocraft stack .. I think...I used scraps)
Cardstock: Old Olive (Stampin Up); watercolor
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Markers: Old Olive, Really Rust, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss and Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Embellishment: 1/4" dark brown ribbon

I have been pretty busy with my markers and my swap images so there's more to come!

3 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! Your watercoloring looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Love the green tones here!! SO STINKIN' CUTE!! ;) Love your coloring as well!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is way cute! I so picture you with antique type images. Maybe that's the AO influence. I really love this. Your colors are fab. Your composition is fab. Simply fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...