Monday, June 8, 2009

Divinely Simple Today

I just found this beautiful "angel text" designer paper in my drawer. Isn't it cool? Although this sweetie from Alpha Stamps is technically a fairy, I thought she made a great angel.

I stamped her on spotted vellum with Saddle Brown StazOn which had similar tones to the paper. I then turned the piece over and colored her in using Copic markers. The effect was quite lovely and muted. 3 antique brass brads later and I was done! I love it when a plan comes together!

Loving Angel
Stamp:
XOX Fairy (Alpha Stamps)
Paper: Guardian Angel (Frances Meyer); spotted vellum (unknown)
Cardstock: Ruby Red (Stampin Up)
Ink: Saddle Brown (StazOn)
Copics: B00, E11, E26, E34, RV32, RV34, YR00, and YR24
Embellishments: 3 brass brads

Have a divinely simple day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice Shar, love it! Simple can be so effective just by the textures and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation Shar!! I adore that angel image!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful Shar!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...