Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crafty Creations: #19 Purple

Wow! I got a lot done with this card! I used the new Splitcoast Stampers Sketch (SC232) with an image I got in the recent Gingersnap Creations Watercolor Image Swap to make a card for the Crafty Creations: #19 Purple Challenge. I also was able to use a bunch of my scraps so I feel really good about this card!

I don't often do 6 x 6 cards but I had this great piece of Red Hat Lady-themed paper so I couldn't resist using as much as possible. It's actually quite a fun size as I had more room to add more details. I used some scraps of rose paper for the two squares to go with the wonderful flower on this cutie's hat!

Flashes
Stamps:
sentiment (Inky Antics); All-Dressed Up (Squigglefly) * thanks LaVerne!
Paper: various scraps from my scrap drawer
Cardstock: Real Red (Stampin Up); purple (Creative Memories); watercolor paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E11, R24, R29, V06, V15, V17, Y13, and YR00

Here's to multi-tasking!

6 comments:

  1. So fun and so cute!! Thanks Shar for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this great card!!! So fun and lovely!! Good luck!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, I can really relate. You have such a wonderful imagination, love to see what you come up with on a daily basis. Thank you for sharing all of you ideas and all the information that you share, so appreciate that you are such a giving person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute! Adorable saying too. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sentiment, and a great image to go along with it! Love the different elements of the card and how wonderfully done it is! Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Creations this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is incredible and so is this card. Love it! Love the bright colors, your coloring is again off the charts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...