Saturday, June 13, 2009

Clean and Simple Meets Van Gogh

I've been extremely busy the last couple of weeks but I still wanted to enter the Technique Junkies/Starving Artistamps' Van Gogh contest. Of course, all the oceans of time I thought I would have to try out this fabulous technique evaporated as I watched.

Tonight, I decided to take a page from my friend Ali's book and go for a clean and simple look instead of something complicated. She's just did a fabulous set of notecards with lots of color, but lots of white space. I took her look as inspiration and came up with the colorful yet white-space-friendly card below.


Secret Rendezvous
Stamps: birds, leaves and sentiments (Starving Artistamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White & Basic Black (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: E11, e25, E33, R29, Y06, YG23, YG63, YG67, YR04. YR07, YR09, YR23, and YR24

Rendezvous with your creativity this week!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...