Saturday, June 27, 2009

ASCC #14: Snail Mail


It's another Saturday morning and Kimm at Artful Sentiments has given us another fantastic reason to grab our Copics and start coloring!


This week's colors are B24, G24 and Y21 and any other green. As with all Kimm's Copic Challenges, you can use 1,2 or all 3 of her color suggestions (or something close).

The names of the colors really grabbed me - Sky, Willow, and Buttercup Yellow! These enticing descriptors got me thinking about the summer fields and open sky.

Looking around my craft area, I realized I had just enough (formerly) 12" x 12" cardstock to make one last Triple Play card, a Technique Junkie idea that makes a card that fits in a regular #10 envelope. That got me thinking about snail mail...and well the rest is history!

Snail Mail
Stamps:
mouse, mouse on snail and sentiment (Penny Black)
Cardstock: medium blue and bright green (Creative Memories); Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B23, B26, E11, E25, E33, G24, G28, R20, RV04, RV09, and Y21.

The card opened up:

My sentiment:


Head on over to Artful Sentiments and check out what the talented design team did with this fun combination! I just love all of them!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the thought process that took you to the end product too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little mouse is adorable! And I know what you mean about the names of the colors, they're so enticing. Off to play with my Copics....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG shar!! This is too cute and fun!! I adore your coloring!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...