Sunday, June 14, 2009

ASCC #12: It's Your Day

What fun colors this week over at Artful Sentiments by Kimm! Her Copic Color Challenge this week is awesome!

This week's colors are R32, B02, BG09 plus any red.

I was excited when I realized I had all the colors this week. I made this great birthday card for a friend using some new stamps I got from Clear Art Stamps by Crafty Secrets! This set is called Glamour Girls and there is no doubt that it is well named!

It's Your Day
Stamps:
woman, flourish and sentiment from Glamour Girls set (Crafty Secrets' Clear Art Stamps)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B02, BG09, E11, E25, R27, R32, RV34 YG13, and YR00

I used the Robin's Egg Blue and the Blue Green for her dress. They blended together very nicely!

Come and play the challenge with us at Artful Sentiments by Kimm!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on the challenge! I've sent you a separate e-mail about Kimm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shar: Beautiful card...love the clean lines...Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar great card! Those colors are very nice. I still have not done anything with my Copics. Just can't get into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shar wonderful card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, love how you color the stamps in like that, something i have tried and made a mess of. I will have to check out the Copics, it's new to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shar: This is beautiful. Great coloring and I really like the red and white background layers, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shar: Just love your cards, you have such a great imagination, you have no limitations. Your are a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...