Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Challenging Day

Earlier this week, I had fun making a polished stone background. If you haven't tried this oldie but goodie, check out my tutorial. It's super easy and it is super quick - two of my favorite things!

I decided to use my background to play the Crazy Amigo Challenge - Bathing Beauties! I could use a nice trip to the beach even if it is only an ink-filled fantasy!




Bathing by the Sea
Stamps:
bath house beauties and sentiment from By the Sea plate (Oxford Impressions)
Cardstock: Lavendar Lace and Basic Black (Stampin' Up); glossy cardstock
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Lavendar Lace and Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up); Stream, Stonewashed and Wild Plum (Adirondack Alcohol inks); Silver Mixative (Adirondack)

Sometimes life is a beach, but you just have to dive in and enjoy the surf!

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful.
    Lovely card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite techniques, Love how you did a double impression of the image! This plate is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Now this is really gorgeous!! I love the soft colors!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...