Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time to Get Back to Work

I just came back from the land of Alice and Wonderland. While I didn't go there this trip across the pond, I have visited Oxford, England on previous visits. Oxford was the home of the "real" Alice in Wonderland and the author, Charles Lutwidge Dodgson who is more popularly known as Lewis Carroll.

I figured it was time to get back to work after my two-week vacation in the sometimes-sunny UK. Nothing makes me think about keeping on time more than the White Rabbit. I love this time-obsessed bunny of Wonderland fame so I used him for the focal image of this card I made using my Alice masterboard.


Time to Reconnect
Stamps: white rabbit, white rabbit with clock background, tweedledee and tweedledum, clocks, alice, griffin from Alice in Wonderland plate (Non Sequitur)
Cardstock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (Stampin Up); generic ivory 12 x 12
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Really Rust, So Saffron, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, and Summer Sun (Stampin Up); Rich Cocoa (Memento)

For my tutorial on how to create the collage for the background, please check out Try a Technique: Masterboards on Gingersnap Creations!

Have a fun and fantastic weekend! Come back later today to see what I got up to with this week's Copic Color Challenge over at Artful Sentiments by Kimm!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...