Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tea-rific!

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in late May. Hope you enjoy these bits of art while I am gone!

I have been having fun this month with several stamp sets from My Favorite Things. I got this one awhile back and made my mother a Valentine with it. This time I used the other image from the set, a couple of sweet bunnies in a teacup!

So this card is a bit of a hint of where I am this week! Next week, I'll be somewhere else but this week I am somewhere that I can indulge my passion for tea!


Tea-Rific Friend
Stamps:
Rabbits in Teacup from Tea for Two (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Lucky N Love/Little Miss Smitten (Black Market Paper Society)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: 100, B26, BG45, BG49, E11, E33, R20, RV11, Y13

Hope you are keeping hopping while I'm away!

1 comment:

  1. TEEHE!! This is so sweet!! I love this image!! ;) Hope you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...