Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Sundae Treat

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in a few days. Hope you enjoy these bits of art while I am gone!

Thought I would share a yummy Sundae treat on this Sunday!

You're Simply Sweet
Stamps:
ice cream and sentiment from Here's the Scoop set (My Favorite Things)
Cardstock: Only Orange, Rose Red & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: Boo, C1, C3, C5, R35, R37, RV04, RV09, YG13, YG23, YR04, and YR07

I seem to be really into this fuschia and orange combination lately. It just seems so bright and cheery!

Have a fabulous Sunday or a fantastic Sundae....whatever works for you!

0 kind comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...