Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

Today, it is pouring rain here so I thought this little rainbow bird would brighten up the day! I made this background awhile ago using a watercolor wash. This wonderful collaged bird is from one of my favorite companies, Magenta.

Bring on Spring
Stamp:
Artistic Bird (Magenta)
Paper: Classic Mat Stack (DCWV); soft berry paper (Provocraft stack)
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Pale Plum, Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue re-inkers (Stampin Up)
Here's wishing you a day filled with sunshine and rainbows!

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Lovely inspiration as I have that stamp too and never used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and very elegant.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Lovely, I havent seen that stamp before. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Shar!!!
    loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!! Love the framed bird on this background! Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Shar!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog....I think this is the first time I've visited here, love your artwork on the TJ site! Just signed up as a follower here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation Shar!! Love the colors on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...