Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Baseball Season!

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in late May. Hope you enjoy these bits of art while I am gone!

With Father's Day now on the horizon, I am making up some "guy" cards to send out. Artistic Outpost's new Cracker Jack release made it easy for me to make some great Father's Day cards that also celebrated one of the icons of summer - baseball!


You're a Real Cracker Jack!
Stamps:
vintage baseball card from Cracker Jack plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Boardwalk - both sides - from the Snorkel line (Cosmo Cricket)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: E09, E11, E21, E25, R24, R27, R29, YR00 and YR04

Here's another guy card:

Baseball Lover
Stamps:
various from Cracker Jack plate (Artistic Outpost)
Paper: Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Scattered Straw, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, & Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress Inks)

Take a break today and catch up with our national pastime!

1 comment:

  1. I really love these baseball images!! Very vintage and cool!! :) I just love that cracker jack one!! TEEHEE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...