Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that all the Mothers out there are having an amazing day!

3-D Mother's Day Greetings
Stamps: Mother's Day block and sentiment from Happy Mother's Day set (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Pretty Petals (Stemma)
Cardstock: Regal Rose & Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B32, E00, E11, G21, G24, RV32, RV34, V06, V09, Y15, YG13, YR23, and YR24
Other: pop-up dots


It's hard to see on this photo, but the card is 3-D. I stamped the image 3 times and then isolated the woman on the middle layer and the pot and flowers on the top layer.

If you love these My Favorite Things stamps, head on over to Gingersnap Creations! They are in our Manufacturer's Spotlight this month!

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Shar:

    Great card! I'm going to have to try your 3D technique.

    Enjoy your day, too....Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY CARD...THANKS FOR THE WISHES..have a wonderful day yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really sweet card!! Love your fun coloring Shar!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo awesome! I looove how you popped the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...