Friday, May 1, 2009

A Gift in My Life

I am back to marker watercoloring with this card. To try something a bit different, I tried to do some really bright colors for this card. I took the color scheme from the Fancy Pants paper I used.

A Gift in My Life
Stamps:
Happy Mother's Day set (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Jubilate #641 from the Michelle Coleman line (Fancy Pants Designers)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Garden Green and Only Orange (Stampin Up); watercolor paper
Markers: Le Plume II No. 5 Yellow, No. 94 Scarlet, No. 47 Pale Pink, No. 6 Brown, and No. 83 Butterscotch (Marvy); Really Rust and Garden Green (Stampin Up)
Tools: aquapainter

Mother's Day is just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Shar!! Love the coloring on the image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shar... found your blog and just had to say I enjoyed browsing . Your coloring is beautiful. Great work !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...