Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GC11: Sunflower Triple Play

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in late May. Hope you enjoy these bits of art while I am gone!

I made this card for the Gingersnap Creations GC11 Color Challenge - Yellow, Dark Brown & Green. I used the Triple Play technique from Technique Junkies.

Sunflower Friendship
Stamps: Sunflower (Rubbernecker); sentiment (Penny Black)
Cardstock: pale yellow (DCWV); Chocolate Chip, Green Galore and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: E25, E37, G07, G17, Y13, Y15, and YG03

Hope you are having a day flowering with friendship!

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Shar!! I really love the flowers and the triple play is awesome!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...