Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coming Home

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world whenever my jet lag wears off tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed these bits of art while I was gone!

I am finally on my way back! I cannot wait to share all my fun travels with you all!

I made this card using the Mono Masking technique from Technique Junkies.

Country Roads
Stamps:
truck, sentiment, wheat, trees from the Home plate and the flourishes from the Serenity plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Barely Banana (Stampin Up)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up)

Back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely creation Shar!! The colors and vintage collage are awesome! Have safe travels!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...