Monday, May 25, 2009

Better than Ice Cream!

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in late May. Hope you enjoy these bits of art while I am gone!

I am having tons of fun with my new My Favorite Things stamp sets. This one is me all over! Chocolate ice cream and some comfy jeans.

Better than Ice Cream
Stamps:
woman eating ice cream and sentiment from Here's the Scoop set (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Pure from the Fancy True Line (Fancy Pants)
Cardstock: Only Orange and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B26, B29, C3, E11, E26, E33, E37, RV04, RV09, Y06, YG13, YG23, YR00 and YR04

Have a double-scoop day!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of you as an MFT kind of gal but of course you are multi faceted talented. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...