Sunday, May 17, 2009

ASCC #8: Retail Therapy

Please note: this is a pre-scheduled post. I will return to the online world in late May. Hope you enjoy this challenge card while I am gone!

Kimm has come up with a wonderful combination this week for the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge!

This week's colors are: G02, RV21, BV01 and any other light color.

I love these colors but sadly I had only one of them: G02. For the other colors I chose ones that were close to RV21 and BV01 - RV19 & BV00. That's the beauty of these Copic Challenges: you can use 1, 2 or 3 of the colors! If you don't have the exact color, you can use something close! These simple rules make creativity easy!

Here's what I did with the Copics I chose and a bunch of other fun colors:


Retail Therapy
Stamps:
Say Charge set (My Favorite Things)
Cardstock: Rose Red and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: B00, BG11, BV00, Rv19, R20, G02, G20, Y13, YR00, YR04

Have a fabulous weekend! I am probably engaging in some "retail therapy" at this very moment!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards!! fun designs and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar: Hope you are enjoying your wonderful vacation! Your card is sooo cute. Love the simplicity of it and the design is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...