Saturday, May 9, 2009

ASCC #7: Missing You Bunches

Cute isn't he?

This week's Copic Challenge at Artful Sentiments by Kimm is a really fun one! This color combination has so many possibilities!


Like all of Artful Sentiment's Color Challenges, you can use 1, 2 or all 3 of the selected colors plus one from a suggested color family. This week the colors are BG15 - Aqua, Y06 - Yellow and R17 - Lipstick Orange and any color from the orange (YR) family.

Over at Gingersnap Creations, this month's spotlighted manufacturer is My Favorite Things. I fell in love with this sweet Flopsey rabbit from MFT as soon as I saw it.

I had BG15 and Y06 for this card, but I was without a suitably close color to R17 so I left it out this time.

Missing You Bunches
Stamps: rabbit and sentiment from Flopsey's Flowers (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Blue Raspberry Paisley from the Fresh Print line (Deja Views)
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: BG15, BG18, E31, E33, E37, Go7, Y06, Y15, YR04 and YR07

So what will you create? Head on over to Artful Sentiments and check out the challenge!

If you love this bunny, check out the Manufacturer's Spotlight at Gingersnap Creations!

3 comments:

  1. Shar, Floppsy is a really cute choice. Love your coloring and design. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are lucky!!!! You've got a flopsy!!!! I just LOVE this dude!! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally nailed it! GORGEOUS work! FABULOUS work! You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...