Saturday, May 30, 2009

ASCC #10: You Make Me Smile

Kimm at Artful Sentiments keeps those great color combinations coming!

This week the colors for the challenge are:


E47, E11, RV21

For this challenge, I had E11 but not E47. I used E44 instead. I didn't have anything close to RV21 at all so I left it out! The great thing about the Artful Sentiments' Copic Color Challenge is that you can use 1, 2 or 3 of the colors in the challenge each week - whatever creatively works!

For this challenge, I was inspired by a fellow stamper's fun blog theme of monkeys to create this card. Check out Manna's fun blog and her always fabulous art!

For my card, I made this fun-sized card using a Technique Junkies technique called Triple Play. It fits in a No. 10 size envelope and lets you have a ton more room to play than a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card.

The outside:

The inside:

A close-up:

You Make Me Smile
Stamp:
monkeys (DeNami Designs)
Paper: The Mighty Jungle and Funky Monkey (Reminisce)
Cardstock: pale yellow (DCWV); Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copics: E09, E11, E25, E33, E44, Y15, Y11, YG13, and YG23

For details on the challenge, check out the Artful Sentiments blog!

4 comments:

  1. the monkey card is so cute Cathy:)
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar, this is so cute, love the size. It sure made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun card size and I love the coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEEHEE!! This is too cute!! It made me smile for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...