Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vintage Circus Poster

I love this background image from Artistic Outpost's Vintage Circus plate. While I think it makes an exquisite background, it has such a great interplay of images and a wonderful energy all its own that I decided to make it my focal image.

I used the Chalk Lines technique from the latest issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter.

Vintage Circus Poster
Stamp:
circus poster from Vintage Circus plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Old Olive and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: Dark Cocoa (Memento)
Chalk: Old Olive, More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy (Stampin Up)
Sealant: hairspray - yup, I was too lazy today to dig out my sealant!

Have a fabulous day and think about what might have been had you really run off to the circus when you were a child!

6 comments:

  1. Sharon I really love what you did with this stamp set wow..
    Redefines the Circus..another one on my list.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just awesome!! Love your colors!! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you're right - this does look good as a main image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece, the composition and colors awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...