Sunday, April 5, 2009

Three Colors, Two Techniques, One Image

Today, I was perusing the latest Technique Junkies newsletter again and this time my eye caught the Cuttlebug Stamp technique. Such a neat idea! To get all the details, you need to get the newsletter!

My Drywall Stitching still needs practice. It is a little crooked again but I am thinking it adds "character".


Learn How to Fly
Stamp:
Butterfly from Happiness plate (Artistic Outpost)
Cardstock: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Pixie Pink and Whisper White (Stampin Up)
Ink: More Mustard (Stampin Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copics: RV11, V06, Y15, YR23
Marker: Black (Marvy)
Tools: cuttlebug machine and Floral Fantasy embossing folder (Provocraft)

Come by Gingersnap Creations on April 6th for our Manufacturer's Spotlight featuring an interview with Robyn Phelan Sharp, one of the owners of Artistic Outpost!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card! I need to check out this technique. Looking forward to the interview...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner, Shar! Great job on the interview! I love their stamps too but need to be very good at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...